Lily Allen will join Miley Cyrus on her ‘Bangerz’ tour in the US this summer.
The ‘LDN’ singer will play seven dates with Cyrus, signifying her first US tour dates in five years, aside from a New York show back in May.
Kicking off on August 1st in Uniondale, Lily Allen will also perform in venues in Charlotte, Louisville, Nashville and Philadelphia.
Lily Allen has previously spoken out in defence of Miley Cyrus, who has regularly been criticised for her behavior and for dressing too sexy.
Speaking back in February the singer defended Cyrus, saying that singers such as Rihanna and Miley Cyrus are being sexy because they want to. Before adding: “he’s got a banging body. She’s worked out in the gym all the time, she wants to show it off, that’s great.”
The tour dates with Cyrus will come just before Allen starts her own tour in September for her third studio album, ‘Sheezus’
The full dates on which Lily Allen will join Miley Cyrus’s ‘Bangerz’ tour are listed below:
– August 1: Uniondale, NY, Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
– August 2: Philadelphia, PA, Wells Fargo Centre
– August 4: Pittsburgh, PA, CONSOL Energy Centre
– August 6: Charlotte, NC, Time Warner Cable Arena
– August 7: Nashville, TN, Bridgestone Arena
– August 9: Louisville, KY, KFC Yum! Centre
– August 10: St Louis, MO, Scottrade Centre