American rock group, The Pretty Reckless have announced they will embark on a UK tour this autumn.
The band, fronted by Taylor Momsen will be touring venues across the country this November in support their second album, Going To Hell.
Today’s tour announcement follows the band’s successful stints supporting Fall Out Boy and more recently at Download and the Isle of Wight festival.
The Pretty Reckless have so far released three singles off their second studio album, with the band unveiling the video to ‘Messed Up World’ in June 2014.
Unlike the band’s previous videos, ‘Messed Up World’ offers an parody view of the traditional ‘summer’ and beach party videos.
The band’s tour will see them perform eight dates in November, the full list of which can be viewed below:-
– November 17: Nottingham, Rock City
– November 18: Leeds, O2 Academy
– November 19: Manchester, Academy
– November 20: Glasgow, O2 Academy
– November 22: Oxford, O2 Academy
– November 23: Bristol, O2 Academy
– November 24: Birmingham, Institute
– November 26: London, O2 Academy Brixton
Tickets will go on sale Friday July 11th.